Next Few Events
‘The R SIGNALS have two spaces available for the Lakes5Days (including the urban race on the rest day) with accommodation (1 – 8 Aug incl) in Grasmere for just £150. Transport can be provided for military personnel. Anyone interested can contact Maj Sally Calland on 01258 482168 or mil 94371 2168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
John Rider says the RA team also have 5...Read more...
The Reserve Unit and UOTC championships will take place over the weekend of 13 - 14 Sep 14. Details and entry proforma are attached. This is the final year of a seperate event for the Reserves and this event will be combined with the Inter Corps competition from Nov 2015. Please direct any questions or your entries to Maj Boris Spence whose details are in the DIN.
Find attached the Minutes of the MLS Meeting held on Wed 21 May 14 at Long Valley South.
Wef 1 Jun 14 the Recommended Entry Fee for all MLS events will be as follows:
- All Military - £2.50p (no change)
- Senior Civilians (M/W21 and above) - £5 (increase of £1.50 due to DIO/TOPL levy)
- Junior Civilians (M/W20 and below) - £4 (a new reduced rate introduced for civilian junior competitors under 20)
- The charge for the hire of EMIT cards is £1.50p (no change and only charged if a hire card is required)
- Note for events using the new EMIT Touch-Free system all competitors will need to hire an eTag. It is free for those that have an ecard registered on the database, or the standard £1.50 for those that don't
The Recommended...Read more...